According to local legends, the tradition of making meat products in the area where the Tulchyn plant is now located is more than 100 years old. After all, the first slaughterhouse appeared here back in 1917.
A full-fledged meat processing plant was established in 1984. That’s when the plant started the tradition of making sausages according to classic recipes.
In 2000, the Tulchynmyaso plant underwent a major reconstruction, and the production itself became part of Premier FOOD. Since then, our company has been doing everything possible to ensure that Tulchyn products retain the classic taste familiar to Ukrainians since childhood.